Tuesday, April 12, 2011

some great ETSY shop to check out

So Like alot of crafty mama's I get some of my supplies on ETSY.com.  I wanted to share a couple of them with you.  I have a lot of favorites but these lovely ladies are so friendly and FAST!.  First is where I get almost all of my alligator clips.  Doodlebug Accessories is so fast.  I place and order on a Friday night and got my clips on monday morning. The clips are excellent quality but totally affordable. Here is her link  http://www.etsy.com/shop/DoodlebugAccessories

Second shop is popalicioustoo on Etsy.  I have gotten her 1 in flatback buttons but you can also chose from pinbacks, or hollowbacks.   I am using them on some of my flower hair clips and will also incorporate into come new jewelry pieces.   I has so many set added to my favorites and new ones are added daily.   They are handpressed with a professional press. The final product is sturdy and of a high quality. Each set is made to order and they are a great price.  Here is the link  to her shop  http://www.etsy.com/shop/popalicioustoo?ref=pr_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment